games xtreme: 87% "...itís a shining star, that meets many of the goals and standards set by long running titles..."
2404.org: 9.1/10 "Finally a racing game that suits me. With this game I can honestly say that Invictus have become favorites of mine."
Gamershell: 9/10 "I recommend this game to absolutely everyone, even those that usually have an aversion to the racing genre."
Fragland: 82.9/100 "CRC is a pleasant surprise that fulfils all the promises"
FileRush: 8.5/10 "I am pleased to say that I would highly recommend Cross Racing Championship 2005 to anyone out there"
Graphsim Entertainment Hits The Road Running With North
American Publication Rights for New Racing Game
“Cross Racing Championship 2005™” for PC CD-ROM
Advanced New Auto Race Game Comes to North America;
Hits Store Shelves September 15
ADDISON, Texas -- August 8, 2005 -- Graphsim Entertainment today announced they have reached a co-publishing agreement with Merscom, LLC to bring the advanced new auto race game “Cross Racing Championship 2005” (a.k.a. “CRC 2005”) for PC CD-ROM to North American retail. The game has a scheduled release date of September 15th 2005.
Graphsim Entertainment CEO Jeff Morgan said: “Its incredible realism and stunning graphics, combined with its unique on-road/off-road approach to auto racing, give ‘CRC 2005’ a unique appeal. We’re very excited to bring a product of this caliber to North America, and are certain ‘CRC 2005’ will please fans of the genre as well as PC gamers in general.”
Merscon Director Jay Powell added: “We’re extremely pleased to have Graphsim Entertainment handle North American publication of ‘CRC 2005.’ Their experience developing and publishing realistic simulation games makes Graphsim an ideal partner, and we look forward an enthusiastic reception by North American gamers.”
Created by inveterate developer Invictus Games Ltd., “CRC 2005” will raise the bar for realistic racing games with some of the most eye-popping visuals and advanced vehicle dynamics yet seen. Featuring over 60 races across six distinct environments, ranging from icy mountains to lush countryside to parched desert to sandy beaches, its crossover approach to vehicles and race circuits insure that “CRC 2005” will appeal to both rally and road-racing fans alike.
• Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) drivers can learn the tracks to offer a realistic and continually challenging race experience. They react emotionally and may become angry or afraid, creating unpredictability like real human drivers.
• Stunning 3D graphics include features like bump mapping, specular highlights, real-time environment mapping, flare and glow effects, and motion blur. Leveraging latest generation video cards, pixel-shader technology produces effects like reflections on lakes, rivers, ponds and waterfalls.
• Dynamic modeling of tires, surfaces, aerodynamics and vehicle physics creates an incredibly accurate handling system. The real-time damage system includes body panel deformation and individual part degradation—bent axles, broken glass, dangling bumpers, etc.
• Multiple game play modes including various single-player and multi-player dedicated modes—plus a non-linear career mode.
• The vehicles are fully player customizable, including race number, decals, paint job and performance tuning. Cars may be built and exchanged over the internet among players.
Available for Windows XP, ME, 98 and 2000, “Cross Racing Championship 2005” is scheduled to ship September 15 for a suggested retail price of $29.95. More information can be found online at http://www.graphsim.com.
About Graphsim Entertainment
Graphsim Entertainment is a leading, worldwide developer and publisher of high-quality interactive entertainment software for a variety of game platforms including PC CD-ROM and Macintosh. Graphsim Entertainment’s stable includes the legendary flight simulation titles “F/A-18 Hornet,” “X-Plane 8,” and “Falcon 4.0: Allied Force.”
Merscom LLC is a publisher of PC and console games. Founded in 1999 by video game veterans with over a decade of experience working with the industry's leading developers and publishers, Merscom has focuses on producing fun, easy to pick up and play entertainment products for gamers of all ages.
About Invictus Games Ltd.
Invictus Games Ltd is one of Hungary’s premier video game development companies, with a wealth of experience creating detailed racing games. Previous PC racing titles include “1NSANE,” “Monster Garage” and the “Street Legal” series